December 28, 2008

Today I am Thankful for... The Third 10 days

  • 12/27 - Warmer weather that is making the snow melt.
  • 12/26 - Getting a long, hot shower - with no helpers.
  • 12/25 - Friends who make it easier to be away from family.
  • 12/24 - A Savior who knows me.
  • 12/23 - The magical bribing power of Costco hot dogs. (now lets just hope we can make it there today)
  • 12/22 - Another good ultrasound, and that fact that it is still a girl. (I have this irrational fear that it is going to change)
  • 12/21 - Birthdays. As much as I don't like them, its good to know that I still get one every year.
  • 12/20 - Lowering gas prices. It now costs less than $35 to fill my car. Six months ago, it cost $80.
  • 12/19 - A four wheel drive vehicle, and the key that goes with it.
  • 12/18 - A fun (albeit slightly chaotic) preschool Christmas party - and that everyone made it home safe in the snow.

No comments: