December 19, 2008

Today I am Thankful For... (the third 10 days)

Wow, there were a lot more days left in the year than I thought there were when I started this. Oh well, its good for me. Here is the next installment:
  • 12/17 - Things that make me laugh.
  • 12/16 - A relatively calm dinner out.
  • 12/15 - A working furnace, and a fireplace for just in case. It's really cold.
  • 12/14 - Friends who are nice enough to put up with us, and our crazy kids.
  • 12/13 - A two year old that wakes up happy, and is cute enough that you can't even be mad that it's early.
  • 12/12 - Free Dinner
  • 12/11 - Those times when I think something is going to be hard, and I don't want to do it, and it turns out to be easier than I thought.
  • 12/10 - Friends with skills.
  • 12/9 - Take out, and kids who look cute when they sleep.
  • 12/8 - A husband who is more tech savvy than I am.

No comments: