December 10, 2008

Hooray for Something New to Post!

Things have been pretty slow around here lately. We've still been really busy, but nothing much new to post about. Then, today was Christmas picture day. The boys literally spent almost the entire time running around in circles (especially Beefy), and the day started so early that Buggy was a BEAST for the entire rest of the day, but the pictures still turned out pretty cute. Thanks "AM".

These first ones are what we got to put in our Christmas cards.

Oops, need to do some cropping here (above). Oh well, at least it's fixed on the hard copies.






And the rest of these, are just really cute. Of course, I'm biased but I think most pictures of my kids are pretty cute.

This one (below), is my personal favorite.
A spontaneous pose. They were actually told to do something completely different, and this is what they came up with instead. Boys, they would rather tackle each other. Go figure.


"Geronimo!"


Yeah, I know that it is a lot of pictures all in a row, and that if I were more creative, or willing to put in the time, I could give them a much more "aesthetically pleasing" layout. But, think of it this way, at least I am giving you something new to look when visiting my blog.
Merry Christmas! (early) from: Beefy and Buggy (and the rest of us here too).

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Such cute pictures! Beefy looks so much like Trent in the one where he is sitting in the wreath.... I was amazed.

Kellie said...

I love those pictures!!! Your boys just love the camera and the camera loves them right back!

Leanne said...

oh my gosh those are hilarious! fun!!