A few minutes ago, the boys were eating breakfast. Beefy turned to me and said, "Watch this Mommy..." then proceeded to put a piece of toast on his spoon, and fling it across the room at me. Where did he get that?!? Boys.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Glen did that when he was little too. He'd put raisins on a spoon(his sling shot) and fling it. I even let him play with a bunch of raisins and tell him to pick them up and eat them when he was done playing. Gross, huh? Gloria
4 comments:
Glen did that when he was little too. He'd put raisins on a spoon(his sling shot) and fling it. I even let him play with a bunch of raisins and tell him to pick them up and eat them when he was done playing. Gross, huh?
Gloria
That is too funny! I would have been so shocked I wouldn't know how to react!
awesome! love the Christmasy layout!
hehehe there is definitely more where that came from!
Post a Comment