Also, I haven't been posting details to my cards (i.e. colors, stamp sets, accessories used, instructions, etc.). If you would like me to start doing that, please leave me a comment and let me know.
This one is for a baby shower I'm throwing for a friend of mine. She is getting a boy after 2 girls, and she is using these colors (chocolate brown, light blue, and orange), with a Moroccan/jungle animal theme. Admittedly, I had a LOT of help with this card, but it was way too cute not to post. The top and bottom are sealed shut (to form an envelope), and all of the shower info is printed on the slide-in part of the card.

Birthday Card #1:
Birthday Card #2:
Birthday Card #3:
I'm in birthday card mode because of a Christmas project I'm working on (can't post anymore about it right now - maybe later). Hopefully, I will be able to get my Christmas cards done soon, as well as some way cute treat boxes that I am excited to make. I will post them all when I finish.And while I'm on the subject - if you read my blog, and are not on my Christmas card list, and think you should be, or if your address has changed since last year, please let me know your current address. It will save me work later. Thanks!
1 comment:
I think the baby shower card turned out so good. I am glad we went with that one.
Post a Comment