November 5, 2008

The Difference Between Boys and Girls

Today was my day to teach pre-school. Because we had Beefy here, our numbers were even (3 boys, 3 girls). The boys walked in the door and started laughing, shouting, and karate chopping each other. The girls started playing ring-around-the-rosies, and went to find all of the stuffed animal puppies. Now, I'm not dumb. I know that boys and girls are markedly different, I've just never seen it as pronounced as I did today.

3 comments:

Leanne said...

that's funny! I certainly hope my girl is different than my boys!!!

Julie said...

So do you have 5 kids in your preschool? I have 3. Which for me is a good number. What kinds of things do you teach in your lessons? Just curious.
Oh and thanks for your comment on my blog.

theamazingjohnsons said...

So true! You will see this a lot when you have your little girl.