November 11, 2008

It's Saturday Night!

I found this on my friend Kellie's blog, and it looked like fun, so I had to try it. I did cheat a little bit and only used only my playlist on the iPod, not my husband's or kid's, but I did have it on shuffle.

Come play along...
1. Put your music listening device on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it makes you look.
4. Title this post what the answer to your last question is.
5. Good luck and have fun!

IF SOMEONE SAYS 'IS THIS OKAY' YOU SAY?
You Were Meant for Me - Jewel

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF
Yellow Submarine - Beatles

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
I Feel So - Boxcar Racer

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Oh Jean - The Proclaimers

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
D is For Drums - They Might Be Giants (for real, this is what came up)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Come on Nature - The Proclaimers

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne

WHAT DO YOU OFTEN THINK ABOUT?
Whistling in the Dark - They Might Be Giants

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Light Up My Room - Barenaked Ladies

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Suite for Voilincello - Johann Sebastian Bach

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Bed, Bed, Bed (Live) - They Might Be Giants

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Alcohol - Barenaked Ladies

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
The Animal Song - Savage Garden

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Seven Days of the Week - They Might Be Giants

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
In My Life - Sean Connery

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
And So It Goes - Billy Joel

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO NAME THIS POST?
It's Saturday Night - The Proclaimers

Obviously my iPod has some weird obsession with They Might Be Giants tonight. My playlist is actually much more varied, maybe I'll have to try this again sometime. That was kind of fun. Thanks for posting it Kellie.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

That's funny! I love the purpose in life and a few of the others that just seem to fit. I guess there's a reason all these are on our play lists.

Lisa said...

This was fun... check mine out! I laughed a lot when I read what you often think about! Made my day and made me smile...

Leanne said...

I too think about whistling in the dark...I LOVE TMBG and BNL. Good taste Kim!!