November 1, 2008

Pre-Halloween Fun

I think my kids had more fun in all of the things we did leading up to Halloween than on the actual day. Well, not really, but they did have a lot of fun. Most of these pictures are from other sources, which is why it has taken me so long to post them. Here are some of the things we've been doing the last few weekends.

October 18th: 1st Pumpkin Patch trip. We went with "AM" & "GM".

The Boys, showing off their "loot".

Farmer Beefy

Farmer Buggy

Riding in the wagon.

October 24th: Church Halloween Party and "Trunk or Treat". The boy's buddy "S" and his mom and dad came with us to this one.

Buggy enjoying a cupcake.

Turtle Beefy

"S" and Buggy enjoying their spoils after the cupcake walk.

October 25th: 2nd Pumpkin Patch trip. My husband had to work that day, so the boys and I tagged along with "S" and his mom and dad, so we didn't have to spend a boring Saturday home alone.
For some reason my kids really like sticking their faces in these things.

Boo!

Picking out (another) pumpkin.

Train Ride
All in a days work.

There was also a Halloween carnival at the local high school, pumpkin carving, and a pre-school Halloween party in there too. Not to mention the main event (trick-or-treating) itself. Unfortunately, no pics of the carnival or the pre-school party. I do have some of the finished product Jack O'Lanterns, and of the boys and Daddy going trick-or-treating, I'll post them as soon as I can get them loaded on the computer.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

cute boys in their costumes and at the pumpkin patch! Way to get into some pictures, I swear I have to pull teeth to get any taken of me...not that I really want to, but seriously, my kids are going to wonder what I looked like when I was the young mommy!