November 16, 2008

Today I am Thankful For...

I've decided to try something new. I whine too much, and because I can't bring my self to make huge lifestyle adjustments right now, I'm going to make a small one. Every day from now to the end of the year (and hopefully longer) I am going to add to my list on the side of my blog, one thing I am thankful for. I can guarantee that they will not all be earth shattering (some days, I'm only thankful for Oreo's and ice cream), hopefully though in the end I will have something firm to remember that things are good - better than good. Anyway, wish me luck.

5 comments:

Tom and Amy said...

Hi! I somehow found your blog again - what a great idea! Today I'm grateful for a husband who can cook. And it's a good thing too because he forgot to tell me he signed up for the missionaries to come to dinner and it's Sunday so no store or Little Ceasar's for help.....

Kellie said...

I am daily grateful for oreos and ice cream. Now if only I daily had some, that would be something!

Anonymous said...

We've been adding 'thankful' feathers to our turkey all month long. The rules are, no duplicates. It's been fun to reflect on our day and find things we're grateful for instead of what made it bad. So far it's added up to a lot of blessings and increased happiness. So keep it up!

Leanne said...

that's a good idea! and the feathers on the turkey thing too, sheesh. why don't I keep up on people's blogs like I uesd to be able to? oh yeah, it's called 2 kids that are driving me nuts!!!

P.S. have you tried the new oreos with the candy cane frosting inside. Oh. My. Gosh. dipped in milk they are heavenly!!!!! (because you can't do that with a girl scout cookie)

Lisa said...

I had to leave a comment on your 11/18 thankfulness and this was the only place I could think of... as I recall, cows used to oink back in the day! ;)