Here are some pictures from Beefy's birthday party. It was really more of a barbecue with presents and cake (I think doing a structured party for a 2 year old is silly), but it was fun nonetheless. I don't have much to write about, but thanks to my "photographer friend" (see "at the playground") we have lots of great pictures..........The Birthday Boy

Cake! It is an alligator, he is just kind of a fat alligator.

Getting help blowing out all two candles.

Cake and ice cream are delicious.

Opening Presents with Mommy.

Getting "help" opening presents.

Everyone loves a new car.

Trying out the new car rug from Mommy and Daddy.

Another view of the "Fat Alligator" cake.

Birthday Banner. (Sorry it's not a great shot. I took this one.)

There are about 100 more where that came from. (thus the reason I only put a few up instead of all of them)
2 comments:
He is so cute, I love the newborn picture. his little head is such a cute shape!! Happy Birthday!
Hey Montano's- thanks for letting us come visit... nothing was better than the crocodurtle cake :)
see you guys soon.
Post a Comment