I love making homemade cards. I am not a naturally creative person, but it is a hobby that I have found that I can do with relatively small amounts of creativity on my part, plus when I mess up it is easy to make it look like it was intended. Anyway, I am in two different card exchanges (a bunch of women make cards and then get together and swap-its a blast). One with my stampers club, and with with a group of ladies in my ward. Usually I would just make one card and use it for both, but I was spacey and forgot one for stampers club last month, so this month I made two. I decided that if I am going to put the work into them, I should post them here so my cards can be seen by more than just those who receive them in the exchanges so without further ado.....(drum roll)..... (trumpet fanfare).....My selections for Mays card exchange.
1. This is my main card for this month. It is very simple but it was really fun to make.

...and this is what it looks like inside.

2. This is card number two, for the girls in my stampers club who got shorted by me last month.

Stay tuned for the selections for June!
p.s. sorry about the less than high quality photos. I will work on a way to make them more clear.
1 comment:
those are cute cards, thanks for sharing! Now I have a few good ideas for some of my own! (I was totally stumped!)
Post a Comment