So, today Beefy insisted on having goldfish crackers with his cereal for breakfast. He was eating his cereal good so I gave in and gave him a little bowl to share with Buggy. When I looked over at them this is what I saw:
Their goldfish were swimming. What will they come up with next?!
3 comments:
Hey at least they are playing together and not throwing them at each other instead! Cute.
Yummy, goldfish cereal! I'm surprised you have goldfish in your house, don't you hate it?! :)
Cute background. Awhile ago you were asking for some cute websites and it looks like you found pyzam. There is also thecutestblogontheblock.com. They have cute backgrounds too in case you ever want to switch again and that website supposedly doesn't mess with your links (or that's what my SIL told me).
That's nothing, you remember that at our house the goldfish swim IN the milk! They are so cute though.... and growing too fast!
Post a Comment