- 11/10 - A sense of humor. I love laughing, and things that make me laugh. (we rented the movie Grown-Ups. I giggled through pretty much the entire thing)
- 11/9 - Technology that allows us to talk, with video, to my parents who are literally half-way around the world.
- 11/8 - A charmer of a daughter who makes me smile - a lot. (It gets her out of heaps of trouble)
- 11/7 - A new clutch in my husband's car. Even if it cost more than we planned, the car will run well again for a little bit longer now.
- 11/6 - Getting to spend the afternoon and evening hanging out in the kitchen with my family, canning applesauce. Also, making some serious craft project progress.
- 11/5 - The chance to have breakfast with a friend.
- 11/4 - Good friends who offer help that makes my life easier. (I did not want to drive 30 miles late at night to take my husband's car to "the shop")
- 11/3 - The good feeling I get when I work out.
- 11/2 - Being able to live so close to a Temple (and babysitters who allow us to attend)
- 11/1 - A King size capacity washing machine. (because we had an all night mega-puker)
November 11, 2010
Thankful 2010 - Part I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment