Some of you might remember this post, where I mentioned that my parents were going to be serving a mission in Indonesia. Well, (obviously I'm behind on my blogging - but) they finally made it to Indonesia last week. Just in time for an earthquake, tsunami, and volcano eruption.
They earthquake and tsunami happened right before they got there, and the volcano actually erupted while they were in the air, on their way there.
Because of their calling as the humanitarian coordinators for the area, they have obviously been very busy since their arrival a week ago, but we got to talk to them on Monday (skype is so cool) and they are really happy and doing great. It is so amazing to hear about their experiences there.
Which brings me to their blog. I don't know how many of you out there will be interested (I know some of you will be, though) but my Mom has set up a blog where they will be posting about their mission experiences, pictures, etc. I will also be adding the e-mails that they send to us, and things that we get from during calls and whatnot. You can check it out here:
http://melvinandmuriel.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment