- 11/20 - Quality Time With My Sewing Machine.
- 11/19 - The Ability to Be At Home With My Kids - Especially when they are sick. I'm really lucky to be able to take care of them. Even, when they drive me nuts.
- 11/18 - Doctors and Good Insurance
- 11/17 - A Handy Husband - I show him an idea, and cut the wood, and he has it put together in an evening.
- 11/16 - Projects Checked off My List - 3 Pairs of Christmas Jammies. Check!
- 11/15 - Good Friends
- 11/14 - Christmas Music
- 11/13 - Good Mexican Food. My life would be incomplete without it.
- 11/12 - The availability of a great hearing loss school for my daughter.
- 11/11 - Those who fight so I can be free.
December 1, 2010
Thankful 2010 - Part 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment