Good Grief!! Is it seriously November again? For real? Okay, I'm really stuck back in like August, or maybe September. It's not supposed to be November already in my world.
No, I don't have all (or really any) of my Christmas shopping done. I haven't even pulled the Christmas music out (yep, I'm one of those people) A few years ago, this wouldn't have been me at all. I guess that is what three kids, and a crazy life does for you.
Not complaining though, just reflecting on the fact that I have changed a little. Hopefully in some good ways too... Anyway -
One thing that hasn't changed yet is my "Thankful" series (found here and here).
It's taken me a few days to get it up and running, but you will find the current entries on my right-hand sidebar - and a post with them every 10 days from now until the end of the year.
It seems to me like there has been a lot of talk about gratitude lately, (I'm sure it's the time of the year) but its always a good reminder for me to go back and see how many good things I have in my life. It makes the crappy things seem a lot more bearable.
So feel free to join me - just blog about something you're thankful for everyday from now until the end of the year. (Be sure to leave me a comment to so I can follow along!) Have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment