So, I thought my water broke this morning.
After I got up, I was sitting in my new chair with Beefy on my lap. When I got up the chair was soaked. When I checked Beefy, he wasn't. That only left one other option - Me. So after stewing for a while, and consulting my husband at work, I decided I'd better call the doctor.
Of course they had me come in, thankfully my friend Marque was home, and she was able to help me make arrangements for the boys, (her babysitter was coming over to watch her son anyway) and gave me a ride to the Dr.
Luckily when I got there, everything was normal. No ruptured membranes, not gushing fluid, safe for another day at least. My OB thinks I might have leaked some fluid, or had a heavy discharge or something (yes I know, TMI).
Anyway, after a non-stress test (to make sure everything is still okay with the baby) and a quick switch of some meds that wasn't supposed to happen until next week (but just in case...) I am now home, and just taking it easy for a while.
It would have been okay to have her now, but I will feel much better if we can hold off just a little bit longer. So far, so good. Let's just hope it stays that way.
4 comments:
I'm glad everything is ok! And I hope your new chair isn't damaged:)
Glad everything is okay! That must have been quite a surprise! Hope your little girl hangs out for awhile yet. :-)
whew, what a relief! you better get something to protect that chair.
Hey Kim! Just wanted to let you know that I read your blog all the time. I LOVE it! I think you knew already that I keep up with you this way, but I just wanted to let you know that I am excited to know what is going on in your life. Also your boys are so cute!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new addition when she comes!
Post a Comment