A baby is a great reason for a party, right? Well, I think so. My friends (I've mentioned before that I have the greatest friends ever) agree. So, on Saturday they threw me a really awesome baby shower.
It was so much fun, and I am overwhelmed by all of the really great baby stuff I got.
Pictures from the event are sparse, and I am still waiting one of a really great diaper cake that I will post later.
Even so, it was so much fun. Thanks to everyone who came, and to those who helped.
And a big, big thank you to Marque, and to Keri, LaShaunna, Melissa, Anna, and Teri. They all put in loads of work and I truly appreciate it.
**Phew, that is a lot of posts for one day. I think I'm all caught up for now though. I'm going to go get dressed, and play with my kids.
1 comment:
hooray for baby showers and girly stuff!!! it really is so much fun!!!
Post a Comment