Anyway, on to my story for today. So last week I called Fisher Price to order a replacement seat pad for this product:

They had it in stock, and shipped it out within a day of me calling. I was pretty excited when I got the box today-considering I am having a baby in two days, and this will be a very useful item. Imagine my surprise when I opened the box and found the seat pad to this:

Very cute, but virtually useless to me.
Me being 9 months pregnant, and a little on the crabby side, immediately got all defensive and ready to call and give them a piece of my mind. Well, the lady on the other end of the phone was a little annoying at first, acting like it was my problem and "all sales are final" blah blah blah. Then, after me reading the numbers off of the invoice, and the numbers off of the seat cover itself - she did some research and realized that it was indeed their mistake.
Then, get this. She is rush ordering me the replacement correct seat cover, and told me to just keep the other one, or donate it somewhere.
Yeah, so Fisher Price just earned brownie points in my book. Not that I don't already give them plenty of my money, but if nothing else they ensured that it will continue for a little bit longer I guess.
On a side note, if any of you out there have the Ocean Wonders Aquarium Bouncer (or know someone who does) and want a replacement seat pad, let me know.
1 comment:
Hey! I just wanted to wish you luck when you go in to deliver! Congrats!!
Post a Comment