October 6, 2008

Halloween Costumes

It is a well known fact that I am always willing to flaunt cute pictures of my kids. I will freely admit that I am biased; then again I have the right to be, I gave birth to them. Anyway, "AM" had the boys come into the studio today to practice some Halloween pictures. I think we got tons of cute ones. As per the norm, I will only post a few so as not to seem too overbearing, but I really had a hard time picking out just a few with this session. Considering that on a whiny scale of 1-10, they were both an 11.5 today, I am amazed that we had as many good ones as we did. Enjoy!








































3 comments:

Desiree said...

I love the costumes and the pictures are so cute. My fav is the one of the two boys together. Beefy's feet are curled up around the pumpkin in the cutest way.

Kellie said...

Your kids are so cute! I love their costumes! They are such good picture takers, I wish mine would cooperate so well.

Leanne said...

oh my gosh how I love the striped pants! And that Turtle costume is too cute!!!!