Add 1 part high-fever two-year-old who hasn't slept for four nights
and
1 part 4-year-old with a serious case of the whine-ies.Mix together well. Sprinkle on top the following:
- An economic situation that is creating a slight personal financial crisis.
- A possibility of Daddy (i.e. sole breadwinner) having to go on strike in two months time.
- Trying to economically Christmas shop for aforementioned kids, so they will still get presents when the time comes.
- Worries about whether my preparation for aforementioned strike will be sufficient if the time comes.
- Worries that I did my best, but still didn't prepare well enough, and its too late to remedy.
Simmer until point of breakdown and then serve hot with a side of tortillas (or other fill-in-the-blank side dish). Enjoy!
**But on a more serious note, I really needed to vent. Thanks.
3 comments:
So sorry Kim. I hope things start looking up soon.
Kim, things will work out! I know it!
I'll keep praying for you!
Post a Comment