October 21, 2008

What's New in Our Lives?

Just a few items, that didn't quite warrant their own post, but that I wanted to get out there anyway.

1. Today was Beefy's last day of therapy (hooray!). All of his testing came back right at the 50th percentile. It was good enough for his therapists, and definitely good enough for me. Plus it means I don't have to get up early on Tuesday mornings, which I am very grateful for.

2. I have an ultrasound next week. I am excited, but a huge part of me is really scared too. Is that crazy? But, we should be able to find a gender which would be great and a definite perk.

3. The boys are very excited about Halloween. Buggy asks me every night if it is Halloween yet. I think that the thought of another week and a half just might kill him.

4. I am tossing around the idea of using cloth diapers with this next baby. Maybe I really am crazy, but I've gotten really good feedback from people who have done it, and found only raving reviews online. I am looking at using this particular version. Kind of cool, no? I would love opinions, on this subject especially.

I hope everyone has a great day.

6 comments:

Kellie said...

Those bums are pretty snappy! Go for it, I say.

Alycia said...

I'm excited to hear the gender of your baby too. :) I don't think it's weird that your nervous about it, ultrasounds can be scary and emotional things. :)

Anonymous said...

I totally get it. Ultrasounds are terrifying. I always tell myself once we have the ultrasound, everything will be just fine. It is for about a week. Then I get all anxious and count down the days until the next one. Good luck!

Leanne said...

too bad I only ever get 1 ultrasound...I wish I could have another!

I just can't get the thought of dumping the poo into the toilet and then washing the soiled diaper in the machine. Something about that picture makes me want to throw up. (could be the pregnancy)

~Aimee~ said...

I have friends who cloth diaper and LOVE IT! Not my thing, but I know so many others who rave about it. I say go for it, if you want to! :-) Can't wait to hear about the ultrasound. :-)

Chris and Mel said...

you are nuts!!! cloth diapers, what??? more power to ya girl , but i would never even play with the idea :) hey, my post is up...