May 31, 2011

Day 27

A picture of my family:


I know you've probably seen enough of these, but I can't help it. They're cute.

As for the extended family...

Here's my Husband's side:
And as for my side...Well just imagine something similar, with even more people.

The last time we had a family picture take with everyone was, hmmmm....12 1/2 years ago. And even then, one of my brother's families had to be photo-shopped in because they weren't able to be there at the same time as everyone else.

We tend to not enjoy having our pictures taken.

Here's me and my siblings and parents though. This was taken 2 years ago at my parent's 50th anniversary party. I think there were plans to gather all of our families (that were there - my middle brother's wife and kids weren't able to make it) and get a picture but it just never happened.

Like I said, not so much with the family pictures.

No comments: