



New Christmas Jammies. Super happy with how these turned out. The only disappointment was the lack of plain t-shirts in Sister's size. I finally, in a pinch, raided her onesie supply, only to realize after I'd added the applique that it was (much) too small. So, a little tight -but still very cute. That is the cutest Christmas fabric ever.

New flannel snuggly blanket for my husband. Threw my shoulder out making this one (I powered through the whole thing in like an hour) but it was so worth the surprise. He had no idea.


And, new coordinating blankets for the bunk beds. You can also see their new pillow-pets. Another thing that they super-love. (obviously not home-made though ; ) )

These were made last minute, with supplies I had laying around, but the Sister (who has a real passion for all things "blingy") thinks they're great.


And last but not least... The farmhouse doll bed. I have to let my husband share credit for this one, he did a lot of the work, but it was so much fun, and I think it is just adorable. Especially with the scrappy blanket I made to go with it. Of course the plans are Knock-off wood (ana-white.com) There is a link on my sidebar.
My crafting has been on hold for a couple of weeks now, but I have a few new ideas brewing, and hopefully will have more to share soon.
1 comment:
Holy craftiness!! You're amazing! Everything looks so great!
Post a Comment