- 12/31 - A great end to a great year. It was a pretty crazy year, and it had a few rough spots, but the good (as always) outweighed the bad, and I am looking forward with hope of better things to come in 2011. I am extremely humbled and grateful for the enormity of my blessings. I have so much!
- 12/30 - Jump planet! Never fails to burn off pent up energy.
- 12/29 - Snow days that make for a lazy stay at home (and not do much at all) day.
- 12/28 - Being able to teach again. I love having music as a part of my life again.
- 12/27 - The way something simple like lunch at Red Robin, can make my kids so excited.
- 12/26 - The joyful feeling associated with Christmas, and the reason we celebrate.
- 12/25 - My beautiful family. And the chance to celebrate the birth of our Savior with them.
- 12/24 - I know I've used this one a lot, but I can't emphasize how thankful I am for all of the great friends that we have made that make it so much easier to be far from family.
- 12/23 - My Husband who always manages to win brownie points right when their value is at it's peak.
- 12/22 - My Dad!
- 12/21 - Facebook birthday wishers. It's amazing how such a silly little thing can brighten your day.(and yes, I am old now)
January 3, 2011
Thankful 2010 - Part 6.1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment