So, by the looks of it you would think that there were some very good kids at our house this year. (Well, actually Santa found some great deals, but don't tell them that.)
Sister's Kitchen. I know she's probably too young, but "Santa" couldn't resist, and she is having fun playing with it and her doll bed. Another one with staying power I think.
Mommy's new toy (and only Mommy's). Finally no more lost files, and I LOVE that it is portable. Really excited to use it for blogging (like I'm doing right now), more crafting with my wonderful silhouette, and I've even thought about picking up digital scrap-booking. I've only ever had desktop computers before, and I've gotta admit that I've been missing out hugely. This is wonderful.
And not to leave out the husband - this is his new toy. It's a speaker bar, for the majority of you who are probably wondering what the heck it is. He received a cash award at work early in December (not super common, and a big deal - I'm way proud of him) and this was our compromise on a surround sound system. I'm pretty impressed with the improvement on our sound, and I love that it sits nicely in the entertainment center, rather than hanging on my walls.
I hope you are all enjoying your new toys too.
1 comment:
Looks like a great Christmas. I love the doll bed! I'm also jealous of your compromise on the sound system. My husband got a sound system and I hate the speakers hanging on my walls!
Post a Comment