December 1, 2010

Thankful 2010 - Part 3

  • 11/30 - Thoughtful People. - We are truly Blessed.
  • 11/29 - Routine. - It feels so good to go back to normal life. I love the break, but it makes me remember that I like the structure too.
  • 11/28 - Peace.
  • 11/27 - Order.
  • 11/26 - The Ability to Provide Christmas gifts for my Kids. - I always find it humbling to be able to go out and buy presents for them.
  • 11/25 - Family Who was willing to brave the Elements to Spend Thanksgiving with Us. And a pharmacy, and walk-in clinic open on Thanksgiving. - Buggy had nasty infection in his jaw, and I was grateful not to have to take him to the ER.
  • 11/24 - Good Friends, and Date Night - We have really awesome neighbors who let our house full of people invade while someone came to look at our house. Also, got to go to Forgotten Carols with my Sister and Brother-in-law. Fun night.
  • 11/23 - 4 Wheel Drive - Snow in Seattle. 'Nuff Said.
  • 11/22 - School! - I forget how much I appreciate it until I have them home sick for a few days, and then get to send them back.
  • 11/21 - A Full Freezer and a Husband that Can Cook

No comments: