I've been working on a few craft projects (hopefully pics soon), and getting my to do list ready for all of my Christmas projects. Now before you start calling me crazy - yes, I know it's July, but I also know that it will take me a while to finish all of my gifts this year (there are a few big projects in there). Plus -I like to be finished with the whole "Christmas Shopping/Crafting" thing well before Thanksgiving. It helps with my stress levels.
The boys chose to forgo swimming lessons this summer. When I asked them if they wanted to do it, Buggy responded with an emphatic, "Of course not!" So, rather than make them do it anyway, I saved myself a bunch of cash, and opened up some more free time for us. Hopefully we will be able to put it to good use.
They are signed up for soccer in the fall. I think that, plus all day school for Bug, preschool for Beef, our usual twice-a-month therapy with Sister, my piano students, and my (and my husband's) church responsibilities will make for plenty to keep us busy. It's a good thing we have some free time now to enjoy.
So, that's what's new with us. Just for fun...Here are a few shots from some recent park trips (two different ones) for your enjoyment.
1 comment:
cute photos!
Post a Comment