July 11, 2010

A Little Catch Up

We got back this week from our trip to Utah for the 1st Annual " 'Tano Family Reunion".  We had a great time, and wore ourselves ragged, so we've had to spend the last few days catching up (on sleep, laundry, cleaning, etc.), and staying cool.  Apparently we brought the yucky Utah heat back to Seattle with us.

I think I finally have things (sort of) under control enough to start blogging again.  I am waiting on some pictures from the reunion before I write about that,  and I also have to write about my newest toy (I'm pretty loving it) in the very near future.  Meanwhile, here are a few pics from our vacation, for your enjoyment.


 (Our flight was delayed, we spent a lot of time here.)




Cleaning corn with Grampa Grampa.

Chillin' at the cabin.




Had to try on Cousin "A's" "Do-rag"

No comments: