"It" is this:
It's called a silhouette. For those who are unfamiliar (like I was), it's very similar to a cricut, only instead of cartridges, all of the design is run from your computer. Very cool, it cuts paper (obviously), vellum, cardstock, etc. and my personal favorite - vinyl. I'm a bit of a vinyl junkie, so the ability to cut my own designs, from the comfort of my couch, was too much for me to pass up.
By the way, I know this sounds like an infomercial, but I promise it's not. I just really love this toy. (and they're not paying me to say that)
Anyway, here is a sneak peek at a few of the projects that I've done so far.
Welcome sign for the front door.
Sign for Sister's door.
Labels for my herb planters.
Dressing up this great picture that sits above my piano. (It's always seemed kind of lonely up there to me.)
Countdown Blocks
Have a great day, and thanks for reading.
5 comments:
vinyl envy. i'm just sayin'...
Love all of it! Your countdown blocks are awesome....I may need some.
Jealous. So jealous. :)
I have a cricut and i'm ready to trade it in for a silhouette. Have fun creating!
I'm glad to know there is something out there that is equal to or greater than a cricut.
Post a Comment