May 26, 2009

Kiddo Stats - May 2009

Baby Sister and Beef both had well-child check-ups on Friday last week. Here is where they stand on the growth charts.

Beefy (3 years):
Height - 36 1/2 inches 30 %
Weight - 34 lbs 75%

I was actually really surprised to find out that he hasn't gained any weight at all since last fall, and he's only grown 1/2 an inch. I should probably start prepping my self for a huge growth spurt soon.

Baby Sister (2 months):
Height - 23 inches 75%
Weight - 13 lbs 6 oz 97%
Head - 39 1/2 cm 75%

Yeah, I think she's getting enough. Considering that these were her newborn stats:

Height - 19 inches 50%
Weight - 6 lbs 8 oz 25%

The Doctor didn't seem concerned about the jump. It just means she's healthy I guess. It always amazes me how fast they seem to grow. Especially my kids. For some reason they like to start out on the small side, and then get really big, really fast. Oh well, I don't mind.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

its great to get good stats!