We all came home from vacation sick. Thus, the shortage of new posts on my blog for the last week or so.
Thankfully, the kids seem to have gotten the milder version of the cold, just a slight cough and runny nose. Baby Sister hasn't had any symptoms - also a huge blessing.
My husband seemed to get the brunt of it, and finally on Saturday I convinced him to see a doctor. He got some medicine and is doing much better. He talked me into going in also, even though I didn't feel nearly as bad as he did. I got something to help my cough, and an inhaler (apparently I was on my way to pneumonia without even knowing it), and I am starting to feel better.
I am now just dealing with some lingering allergy symptoms (congestion, mild sore throat) and I am just wishing for an instant fix. I never thought I would say this, but I kind of wish it would rain. We've had a couple of weeks of absolutely beautiful weather here (which, incidentally I've been LOVING), and now the air is full of pollens that usually get washed away before they have time to bother me.
I hate being sick. Hate it, hate it, hate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment