May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day

Like I said before, Mother's Day isn't my most favorite of holidays, so we usually keep it pretty simple. As in, my husband took the kids on Saturday while I went and got a mani-pedi. I'll spare you all pictures of my feet, but the boys wanted me to share their Mother's day presents on here too.

Buggy made me a flower, from a cutout of his hand (thanks to the primary leaders), and Beefy gave me some real flowers and made me a necklace (thanks to his nursery teacher). Of course I wasn't allowed to wear it, you can see him wearing it if you look closely.

And my cake. Our local Fred Meyer store had a "decorate your own Mother's Day cake" event while we were shopping on Saturday. It cost me all of $3, and the boys had a great time with it. It was sprinkle-tastic (if you couldn't tell).

1 comment:

Rose said...

Haha, my kids wanted to eat my gifts too. They insisted that they were for them. It's funny.