May 23, 2009

Belated Birthdays (Part 2)

My husband's birthday was on the 21st of May. He believes that after the age of 10, birthdays are no big deal anymore. Even so, we got him a cake and a couple of presents and celebrated a little bit.

He is a wonderful husband, and a fantastic dad, and I love him even more now than when I married him (cliche, I know - but its true). I am very grateful that he works so hard for us so that I can be home with our kids. It means a lot to me.

Happy birthday Babe, you're the greatest!


1 comment:

Desiree said...

Looks like you had a great and busy trip. How fun that you had all your siblings together. I have seen people make hairbows using tights and then added ribbons and stuff, if your curious I could find out for you. Glad you had a great trip!