January 29, 2009

Jump Planet

One of our favorite places to go, especially in winter, is called "Jump Planet". It is one of those inflatable party places, only they have walk-in hours for little kids, and adults are free. It's cheap entertainment, and I am almost assured that at least one of the kiddos will nap on the days we go there. Awesome!


Anyway, on Monday the boys and I and their friend "S" (and his nanny "A" and her daughter "E-Bell") all went to Jump Planet. We haven't been for a while for the obvious reason of me being 7 1/2 months pregnant makes climbing the slides difficult-to say the least. Buggy does fine on his own there, but Beefy still needs some help climbing up in a few places.


That's where "E-Bell" came in handy - she was a lifesaver. She's young, and more than willing and able to keep up with my two-year-old. It was the most relaxing time I've ever had there. I even got to take a few pictures.


Sure enough, within two hours of being home, Beefy passed out, mid-tantrum on the floor (just because he needed a nap, doesn't mean he didn't fight it).

The downside of taking pictures there is that the lighting kind of stinks, and my camera is definitely not anywhere close to being an award winner (thus the reason that all of the pictures are taken at the same slide). Oh well. They enjoyed it, I enjoyed it, and I got a few good pictures (I had to delete at least half of them) to help me remember how much fun we have here (yeah, when I'm not pregnant, I enjoy it too).

3 comments:

~Aimee~ said...

Too fun! I love Jump Planet! I've taken Jilly once and loved it so much, I need to go again. :-) Way cute pictures.

Kati said...

Definitely one of our favorites too! I can't believe how much the boys are growing up.

Tom and Amy said...

You know, I've never gotten good pictures there either... but it's the perfect place for 2 little boys needing to get energy out! I only wish either of my kids would take a nap now and then.