Beefy:
- Is 2 yrs 8 1/2 months old
- Loves to run around and around the dinner table after he's done eating giving everyone "5's"
- Will frequently demand, "give me a hug!" when he is upset about something.
- Has the best smile, and loves to laugh.
- Is really into "sympathy" band-aids. If he sees anyone with a band-aid, he has to have one too. When I bleed a little after one of my injections, he always needs a band-aid - and today, one kid came to pre-school with a band-aid on his forehead, yup - Beefy needed one on his forehead too.
Buggy
- Age: 4 years, nearly 7 months
- Loves, Loves, Loves his doodler (magna doodle pad) and can spend hours - literally - of each day drawing elaborate characters on it. Most of them come from wii games, and because he has a pretty strict limit on actual playing time, he will draw his characters playing the games on the doodler, and then tell me how the game turns out.
- Very interested in Star Wars, and Wii games.
- Will probably eat me out of house and home by the time he's 6. He can easily eat 4-5 bowls of cereal (and we're talking the healthy stuff, they don't get sugar cereal) for breakfast each morning. And yet, he is still skinny as a rail - I don't know where he puts it.
- Gives the best hugs, and still likes to snuggle when he's sad.
I love you, my kiddos.
2 comments:
Cute post! Megan and Jeremy love eating tons of cereal, too. Sometimes they sneak it when I'm not looking.
I like that. I should totally do a post like that too! thanks for the idea, and you do have adorable boys!
Post a Comment