January 21, 2009

Baby Update

So we are at 29 wks 4 days. Almost there! I had an ultrasound today, everything looks good, it is still a girl, and she is big- 3lbs 8oz. We got a pretty good face shot today. The photo doesn't do it justice, it is kind of smudged and obviously there is a huge shadow over her eye. It was a much better shot on the actual ultrasound. It is sideways because I think it is easier to see that way.




On another couple of positive notes, the "peri" (specialist) doesn't think I need to start NST's until 34 weeks, so I have a little break there, and after my 3hr test yesterday, my glucose levels came back normal (yay!). I was relieved, mostly because I spent most of yesterday afternoon incredibly sick after fasting for 12 hours and then drinking that super sugar drink, and not having anything for another 3 1/2 hours. Awful!

I have an appointment with my OB next Friday, and hopefuly we will be able to set a tentative delivery date by then. I know it is a ways off still, but I am kind of getting excited for her to be here, and definitely to not be pregnant anymore.

2 comments:

LaShaunna said...

I am so glad the test came back normal! I think who ever came up with a test that makes a pregnant woman fast for 12 hours and then made to drink a sugary drink should be shot. But that's just my opinion about that! Hope all goes well with the rest of the pregnancy!

Leanne said...

good to hear about normal tests and such, and that it's still a girl!! ;)

I can't wait to see what she looks like!