June 11, 2008

Cards for June

Here are my June card class creations. I have gone and gotten myself involved in yet another card exchange so this month there are 3 cards. I apologize that the photos are not fantastic. My camera is acting to be on its way out, but unfortunately the money for a new one is not being found, so I have to make do. Anyway, on the the cards:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Card 1: Wedding Card (the girl and the words are embossed in black-its kind of hard to tell)

Card 2: Birthday Card. I love this stamp set and am making a point to use it (alot).


Card 3: This card was kind of an experiment taken from a card that I found at one of my favorite stamping websites . It is a little crazy, but it was fun to make. All the little tags and things come out, but that picture is when my camera finally decided it was done for the day, so all you get to see is the put together project.


Anyway, they were lots of fun to make, even if their "cuteness" doesn't translate to photo well. Maybe by the time my July cards come around we will have become millionaires and I will have a new, better camera. Doubtful, but I can dream can't I?

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Cute. I like the spindly little bride, it's a nice contemporary/whimsical look.

Good cards! that last one looks complex!