June 27, 2008
Back From Vacation
It has been a while since I posted here. I'm always amazed at how time gets away from me. Well, we are back from our impromptu vacation. It was very fun, the boys loved seeing their grandparents and cousins, I enjoyed having some sunshine, though not the heat so much, and now we are all home and settled in again. Unfortunately, while we were on vacation, my camera started to frizz-out, and therefore I have a total of 6 pictures of our trip (go figure, right?). If I can get them to load, I will post them at some point. Although, I must warn that there isn't anything too terribly exciting there. For those of you who want details about my trip, feel free to ask me, otherwise I will spare you. Yes, I know that I gave a lot of hype over something that turned out to be just another trip to visit family, but isn't that how it usually goes? I hope to be adding more posts soon, (as soon as I can get some photos organized) so stay tuned for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment