April 26, 2011

Day 6

A Place I've traveled to:

So, the disadvantage of living 1000 miles from any family (and having all of your family live basically in the same place) is that all of your vacations are pretty much the same. That has been us for the last 5 years. The only trips we've taken are to Utah (to visit family). We hope to remedy that someday soon (no actual plans yet).

As a kid, and teenager, my parents really liked road trips (we never flew anywhere, I was 24 before I ever got on a plane) and many of my siblings lived out-of-state so we road-tripped a lot. I've been to most of the states minus the east coast and the south. I've even been to some parts of Canada and across the border to Mexico. All in a car.

My favorite way to travel:

No comments: