February 23, 2010

Stuff I Love - Girl Scout Cookies

Does anyone else have a real problem (ie: huge weakness) with these things?

I do.

It doesn't matter how many boxes we buy, they go FAST.


Baby sister likes them too.

So does Beefy.
(Buggy and Daddy like them too, but I don't have pictures of them. Sorry.)

How am I supposed to diet now!? Darn those girl scouts. ; )

I guess I'd better go work off that last package of Thin Mints

4 comments:

Leanne said...

oh my gosh I LOVE thin mints. am I allowed to buy them? no. poor me. I am no envious of your boxes of yummy goodness.

The 4 Willows said...

Hey! You forgot the samoas! Those are the best, at least I think so. Why are girl scout cookies so coveted?

Melissa said...

We're the same way. We already ran out and Andy bought more from a girl at the grocery store.

Chris and Mel said...

unfortunately we love, love, love them as well- and unfortunately it hasn't caught on in lithuania!