The jury is still out, but I'm pretty sure I think I like them.
What do you think?
And just on a side note, I'm still loving the new camera. I just haven't yet mastered indoor lighting. We have all CFL bulbs in our house, which is making for not-so-pretty lighting. Lots of yellow. Bummer.
3 comments:
They are cute! Also, in response to your other posts... yes, the hair episode is worth documenting! :) And a fresh baby from the tub is one of the best things ever!
These are super cute!! I love them!! You are such a crafty woman! Would you mind posting instructions on how you made them? Just in your free time...which I am sure you have tons of!!
I only like them because they aren't the colors of my family room. If they were, I'd say they are terrible and shouldn't be given as a gift....then I'd beg to take them off your hands :)
Post a Comment