January 15, 2010

I Spoke too Soon.

I should have known not to jinx our successes by talking about them. We had our first poop accident this morning (man I hate cleaning poop out of underwear).

ARRRGGGHHHHHH! (Thanks, I feel better now.)

I wish that there was some magical method that would allow them to be fully potty trained fast (one that really works, not just one that claims to), that would allow little or no effort on my part.

Never again will I take for granted how nice it is that Buggy takes care of all of his bathroom needs on his own.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Yikes! I'm sorry! Potty-training stinks. But it doesn't last forever.

Tom and Amy said...

There were several times I threw pooped in undies away just not wanting to deal with it :)

Kellie said...

It is so hard, I know. I wish there was a magic way to potty train.

Leanne said...

seriously....I just throw away the poopy pants. I can't stand it.
Danny on the other hand makes Patrick clean them himself, I don't have the nose or stomach for that one.