My way of getting it all out there.
Those are cute aprons and hats! i love them! I make a lot of aprons as birthday presents here for Megan's friends. But yours are dang cute. I've been trying to figure out a way to do it for boys because I know Jeremy wants one.
I never got to see the apron and hats finished. They turned out so cute!
how cute are your kids in their jammies picture??? adorable.
So Cute!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are cute aprons and hats! i love them! I make a lot of aprons as birthday presents here for Megan's friends. But yours are dang cute. I've been trying to figure out a way to do it for boys because I know Jeremy wants one.
I never got to see the apron and hats finished. They turned out so cute!
how cute are your kids in their jammies picture??? adorable.
So Cute!!!
Post a Comment