Well, lately I've pushed myself to finish a few things, and I thought I'd share the results.
New Cards: These are my contributions for my card swap this month. Basically the same card, I just realized after I made the first one that it might be better in green instead of blue.

A Tote Bag:Hairbows: I've been having lots of fun with these. Now that I think I have the basics figured out, I have a few more Ideas that I will share as I get them done. This is what I have finished so far.
I also made a bunch of "4th of July" bows to go with some dresses that my mom is making for Baby Sister and 3 of my little nieces.
Well, this is what I have completed up to this point. I have a few more projects in the works, hopefully you will be seeing them on here sooner, rather than later.
4 comments:
Those bows are adorable!
Did you use a pattern for the totebag or just eyeball it?
I have bag envy.
Thanks. I kind of wish I could keep the bag for myself. I'll have to make another. The bag was pretty easy - mostly just made it up as I went. I had some instructions the first time I made one, but since then, it's been pretty easy to just put one together. They've gotten progressively more fancy.
I love all the projects you did! The cards are adorable, I sooo want the bag and the bows are just precious! You're awesome!!
Post a Comment