Kim, I saw you added me to your list of blogs. I hope you don't mind me finding yours. I think I stumbled on it through Facebook. Your family is beautiful, and I think you are such an amazing woman! I think your sweet little girl looks like Brother #1. All 3 of them are so adorable!
7 comments:
She looks just like BOTH OF THEM!! I love it, she is a great mix.
Kim, I saw you added me to your list of blogs. I hope you don't mind me finding yours. I think I stumbled on it through Facebook. Your family is beautiful, and I think you are such an amazing woman! I think your sweet little girl looks like Brother #1. All 3 of them are so adorable!
I'm terrible at this kind of thing until the babies get older, so I will be of no help:)
I agree that she is a good mix of both brothers, AND I agree that she looks slightly more like Buggy.
I don't know what these guys are thinking, she is totally another Bugster!
She looks like both of them... has more features in common with brother 1. She is a cute girl, and I am happy for you and your family.
both, but mostly her mommy!
Post a Comment