Happy one year anniversary to me!
It has been a year since I started this blog, and I've got to admit...it's kind of addicting. I love being able to put my feelings down in a somewhat tangible form. I love reading all of my friend's blogs, and I love being able to share what is going on in my life.
I also love all my "blog friends" (ie: all of you who comment, and even those of you who don't, but I know are regular readers). It makes me feel like I am getting some form of adult conversation, even on those days when there is not much to be found around my house.
So, thanks for reading! And here's to more years to come.
4 comments:
I totally agree with you, for a SAHM you need some type of adult conversation or some place to put your thoughts. I have become so addicted to blogging and love catching up on what people are doing! Keep up the great work!
It's addicting to me, too! It's like having friends over to chat, but being able to pause conversations in order to fix lunch for kids or run to the store.
I have enjoyed being able to read your blog. It has helped me at times to realize that I am not the only one going through various situations. I also love see the pictures of the kids, and watching them grow.
yay for blogging! happy blogiversary!
Post a Comment