August 15, 2010

Vinyl Crazy

I've been cutting a lot of vinyl lately for my sister who is a preschool teacher. She is getting ready to go back to school next week, and needed some stuff for her classroom. Well, me being one who hates wasted space, added a few of my own vinyl projects onto her leftovers.
I hate it when garbage ends up in my recycle bin - which it does, a lot. Hopefully this will help.

Sign for the boys room. The part above just says their names and denotes it as their room.

Lighting in the kid's bathroom sucks.

Pretty Kitchen Aid. I love it even more now.

My friend Melissa came over one day, and we made some vinyl for her too. You can check it out here.

I have a no soliciting sign too, but it's pretty basic and boring, so no picture.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I LOVE the vinyl on the Kitchenaid!!