My way of getting it all out there.
I don't know why, but I dread the Tooth Fairy coming to our house. I hope we have many more years before she makes an appearance.
Can you believe Colt hasn't even lost a tooth yet? He'll be 7 in just 2.5 months! Crazy.
we still haven't had any teeth come out. I think I'm afraid of it happening because all of the cute teeth get replaced by big ones!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I don't know why, but I dread the Tooth Fairy coming to our house. I hope we have many more years before she makes an appearance.
Can you believe Colt hasn't even lost a tooth yet? He'll be 7 in just 2.5 months! Crazy.
we still haven't had any teeth come out. I think I'm afraid of it happening because all of the cute teeth get replaced by big ones!
Post a Comment