I haven't visited your actual blog in a while beause I'm always looking at my google reader. I love the header, so cute! Thanks for the idea, we need to make those soon... I can't believe how much Baby Sister looks like Beefy, it's crazy! Oh, and I need your address. Could you email it to me, and maybe Keri's too if you have it? Do you like how disjointed this comment is? ;) Hope you guys are doing well!
6 comments:
:) You would definitely earn it!
I haven't visited your actual blog in a while beause I'm always looking at my google reader. I love the header, so cute! Thanks for the idea, we need to make those soon... I can't believe how much Baby Sister looks like Beefy, it's crazy! Oh, and I need your address. Could you email it to me, and maybe Keri's too if you have it? Do you like how disjointed this comment is? ;) Hope you guys are doing well!
Those are some awesome pancakes. I've tried making Mickey Mouse pancakes before, but they never turn out. What's your secret?!
You should get a medal. You are one awesome, mom.
we have a mickey mouse waffle iron, so I cheat. (Danny's mom gave it to us, apparently it was 'his' when he was little?)
Now that's something to be proud of. Congratulations!
Wow! Where have I heard of Micky Mouse Pancakes??? They look good!
You must have had an awesome teacher!
Baby Sister looks excited!
Gramma Gramma
Post a Comment